Chuck Nuytten Carburetors has a new carburetor design offering the benefits of alcohol without the added maintenance. The new design is based on using a fuel mixture of 75% racing gas to 25% racing alcohol. Benefits include:
- Easier to start.
- Fewer oil changes.
- Uses same fuel system required for racing gasoline.
- Decreased fuel system service time. Racing gas helps as a lubricant to protect from water scale.
- Easier to tune and more dependable.
- Uses less fuel than a 100% alcohol system.
- Spark plugs read like an engine on racing gas.
- Uses the same spark plug heat ranges as gas.
- Oxygen sensors function better and have more consistent readings.
- Water temperature runs 20 to 25 degrees cooler than gas.
- Motor is quicker to warm up for use.
- 75/25 is more successful in lower compression motors than using 100% alcohol.
- Produces strong mid-range torque with high RPM horsepower.